Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The wondering mind of a 28 years 10 days person.

I really wish I had someone to narrate my life...or more importantly, my thoughts. I truly catch myself off guard on some of the things I wonder. Case in point, as I was driving around town and the wind was blowing I couldn't help but wonder about traffic lights...and how many traffic lights fall on average...and how many people die because a traffic light falls. Crazy, I know! However this is something I truly wonder. I spoke with a friend about this and he completely thought I was crazy, and dismissed my idea of traffic light falling deaths because said there were safety measures in place to ensure it wouldn't fall; however, this answer was not good enough for me....so I decided to research the topic, and you want to know what I found out..........





............ absolutely NOTHING! I found FAQ on how many traffic lights were in New York City...the actual name of the little icon on the walk signs....how traffic lights work... how to request a traffic light...if traffic lights are the solution to traffic congestion. Basically, EVERYTHING expect how many people die from a traffic light falling. Moral of the story: I need to find better things to wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment