Friday, March 15, 2013

Puzzled about Day 5

Life is about making decisions. Some small. Small big. It's in the midst of making those decisions that a person truly reflects on what they ultimately want.

God's timing is quite interesting as well. It seems the moment we say one thing, God opens our eyes to other possibilities, which calls for us to make decisions.

Decisions. Timing. All a part of His big picture, but something that really gets me realizing that God sees the bigger picture is when He places pieces of what seems to be different puzzles in the same box. The pieces don't seem to line up and won't go together. Then God shows you the picture on the front of the box and you see how the pieces can fit together.

Case in point. Today, my daily devotional was about....

Yep... Decision making. When I first read this devotional I thought the intentions were to share with a friend who is in the process of making some big decisions. It wasn't until some big decisions walked through my door that I started to see how those different puzzle pieces really were apart of the same puzzle. So what's a girl to do? Stand in amazement of the picture on the puzzle box... Or put the puzzle together to see what He has in store for me.

I knew 28 was going to be a great for many reasons. I just need to lean in and trust that the pieces He is placing into my life do work together...they may not seem to right now, but they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment