Monday, March 11, 2013

365 Days of Being 28

Today is the day 28 years ago that God deemed for me to make my mark on this world. What a roller coaster these last 28 years have been. I've had my fair share of highs and lows like anyone, but something is stirring inside of me. Something is telling me 28 is going to be a year of great things for my life. I'm excited, scared, anxious, thankful, and full of promise. For once, I'm leaning in on the trust of God to lead me in my journey.

With that said, my goal for the next 365 days is to track year 28... To share. To write. To confess. To give thanks. To laugh. To just let it all out. While this will be a challenge for me to be diligent in my writing each day, I pray that through these writings I can grow closer in different aspects of my life.... With my friends. My family. Myself. My Creator.

Like I said, God chose this day 28 years ago for me to begin leaving my mark on this world...and I'm ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment