Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sweating Saturday?!?!?! (Day 13)

Really!?!?!? Who's idea was this to write on Saturdays about my fitness!?!?! It was a TERRIBLE idea! I hate strongly dislike the person who came up with that idea! Why, you ask. Well, it's because I did NOTHING in regards to fitness this week. Honestly, I do NOT know what's going to light the fire under my butt to get me up and going!! I know you are thinking I need an accountability partner... I've tried. I need to get on a plan... I've tried. I need to want it for myself.. I thought I did.

Really, if you can help me find the motivation I need to get me up and going....please send it my way! PLEASE!

It's hard getting sweaty when my tush is on the couch!

So what do I have to report about my fitness this week... I SUCK! This seems to be a common situation this week!

Better luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment