Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursdays Thirteen!

1. How your brother tells you he misses you 101- He has his children call you in sad, sappy voices and tells you that they miss you and you need to hurry home... Let it be put on record-my brothers miss me.

2. BRC...that's all I am going to say about that.

3.  Moy...the new word created by Rachel to identify a man-child.

4. I really love my small, small group! I like that I can tell them about who I am, what I am about, and they still appreciate me for who I am!

5. Abby-Auntie Jess, when are you going to marry the new Blake? I think Abby wants me to be married, because she asks this often.

6. Draw Something has become a little bit of an addiction...and yet I get mad when I can't figure out the picture. There is no way of cheating on this game.

7. My new cell phone makes for wonderful group text messaging conversations!

8. Whenever I have a moment with questioning the worldly things, I can't help but think "He is Glorious" this statement has really hit a cord with me!

9. It cracks me up at small group when it is time to pray and everyone looks awhile like students do in the classroom when they don't know the answer...guilty confession: I look away too!

10. I don't like missing church on Sundays, but spending time with my family made up for it!

11. I turn 27 on Sunday...am I suppose to be that old yet!?!?!

12. I enjoy waking up each more thanking God for another day! It really is the simple things!

13. I couldn't be happier with the friends I have met in the last couple of months! I am thankful for the people God has put in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment