Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thirteens

1. I have learned I am quite guarded when it comes to dating after the last year of dating...this is teaching me there are a lot of great guys out there that would prefer me to not be so guarded. Must work on this... I think!?!

2. My small group makes me happy! It's amazing how in such a short amount of time we've come so close.

3. My students crack me up. Comment of the week- Alex & Brandon: Ms. Douglas, Hirohito is old in this picture. Me: When was that picture taken. Brandon: 1988. He's probably dead now! Me: Oh, I was alive when he was still around. Alex: Man, you are old! Me: Thanks!

4. March 8th marked a milestone for a very special baby! I am so happy to share my birth month with this precious baby. Jemma- you are quite the miracle baby, and I am so proud of how far you have come in the last year. Happy Birthday!!

5. Another student happy moment...Friday dances with my "cool" kids. I love being silly and dancing!

6. I can't thank the people who have contributed and prayed for my mission trip I will be going on this summer. It has made me quite happy and blessed to know I have people in my life who appreciate what God has done in my life.

7. Guilty pleasure... reality television...Swamp People, Jersey Shore, American Idol, Cupcake Wars, Lizard Lickin Towing, Anything on ID channel, Teen Mom, etc... I am a little addicted to other people's poor choices.

8. Every day...I am... thankful... for the... new... and old... people... in... my... LIFE!!

9. Dinner with my mission trip group to kick-off the birthday weekend was fun, interesting, and gets me even more excited for the trip.

10. Eager, excited, anxious, happy...these words are an understatement of how I feel about the Hunger Games trailers on tv....and the fact that I am going to see the movie opening night at the IMAX... Color me excited!
11. I love my family!

12. AHHHHHHH.... it's already my BURFday!!! I can't believe I am 27, which also signals something else interesting... get a new license! I can't believe I have already been here for 5 years! Crazy!

13. While I know everyone is rushing out to get me a birthday present...just head to www.e3partners.org/jessiedmission to get my present...aka: mission trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment