Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Church...Their Mission...My Chance

My church, 12Stone (www.12stone.com) has partnered up with an international company called e3 Partners (www.e3partners.org). This organization works around the world to collaborate with local communities on identifying weaknesses and strengths in the spiritual, physical, and mental foundation of their community. The goal is not to provide these people with a “band-aid” solution to their problem, but instead understand and help these communities develop the necessary skills to reach their dreams. With that said, this is not your typical mission trip. I will not be going in and building a church in a week or physically fixing ruined buildings. Instead, I will be traveling to Barranquilla, Colombia for a week in June to continue the mission of 12Stone, e3 Partners, and the local church communities. The goal in this mission is to share the works of Christ, develop followers of Christ, and to establish thriving churches that last longer than my time in Colombia.
I will be traveling to Barranquilla, Colombia from June 23-June 27 to take part in this mission trip. The cost of the trip is $2700. If I can get at least 100 of my family and friends to donate $27, I can proceed with the task that's been placed on me. Please consider helping in my efforts. If you are interested, please follow the link (www.e3partners.org/jessiedmission) to contribute what you can. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment